Sunday, September 22, 2019

People are Amazing!

As I have said, many times throughout this ordeal, It's a roller coaster ride.
Radiation has gone great, and the Y90 mapping and first injection went perfectly.  I'm amazed at all this considering my physical state.  I'm 105 lbs and not eating well.  For awhile I'll just remain in my lazy boy, and let the meds do their thing.

Here's where things get better.  People suck, I mean, really suck.  We live in a condo complex and some own their condos, and we rent.  A month ago, without permission, Chris had been here 17 years.  Last week again, they showed the 3 remaining units.  Last night, our friends across the hall who have been her 13 years, were given 30 days to vacate.  We are next.
Great!  
This is the way I see it, in 30 days, we will be homeless.  The condo board just says, "Business, Is Business!"
There are no support programs available in Wisconsin, and The Va, doesn't seem to care either.
How the hell are we going to move with me in a walker, somebody tell me that.
I'm usually a fairly calm guy, but let me put you in my head for a minute.
This property management company, is filled with the most greedy, and uncompassionate people I have ever known.  They have left us with few options.

Yes! We will still have The Mustang and may just sell everything, and hit the road.

I could buy a house, which would be easier than renting, but why strap Susan, with a mortgage?

What we are actually going to do is buy a small Motor Home, and just drift off into the sunset.

No matter how hard you fight, and no matter how hard you try, somebodies always going to get in you way.

We'll let you know



No comments:

Post a Comment