Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Been Posting a bit these days, but todays, is not the best news, for me at least.
Got my third shot of radiation today, with two more to go.
Then, The Doctor has a special session with me.
I knew it was coming, and it is.  They have determined that there is nothing more than they can do.  5 Mets to The Liver, and several that are expanding rapidly on my abdomen wall, which is starting to build up a fluid of some sort.
I guess that's it, as they gave me two months!
One might think, then, that would be IT!
Well, Kids, It's It When I Say It!
We're going on vacation next week and going to do a little traveling, photography, and home movie making.
I suppose your thinking this is a terrible outcome.
I knew from the beginning, this wasn't going to be cured.

That's Why I Wrote This

When I Get The 

Green Light

With all that said, I do it with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment