Sunday, May 31, 2020

Our Anniversary~

    My Kelley and I would have been married 41 years today,
June 2nd.  We married in Gretna, LA in 1979.  Our life together was varied and amazing.

    Kelley was the most imaginative, intelligent, energetic, and loving man I ever had the privilege of knowing.  I miss his constant chatter...the silence without him is deafening.  I would give anything to hear him expounding on a new
idea or his many political comments.  He lived life to the fullest and I with him.  

    I am happy for the time we had together...I just wanted to grow old with him.  I know we will re-unite sometime in the future and I look forward to it.  

   Please do appreciate your loved ones while there are here;
hug them daily, be kind, be loving.

   To us~


No comments:

Post a Comment